CK Group are recruiting for a Protein Biochemist to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation at their research and development facilities located in Slough, on an initial 18-month contract.
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company whose medicine treats thousands of patients around the world who live with severe diseases.
This Protein Biochemist role is located on a well-established biopharma R&D facility based in Slough.
Protein Biochemist Role:
You will be part of the Protein Production Group playing a key role in project success by generating high quality protein reagents in a timely manner. You will also assist with antibody discovery.
Your main duties will be:
- Expressing and purifying high-quality recombinant protein reagents
- Perform phage display experiments for the discovery of antibodies
- Presenting work and engaging in discussion in a variety of cross-functional and external collaborator meetings
- A PhD with relevant experience,
- or Bachelor/MSc degree with experience working in the Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical industry.
- Molecular Biology (DNA manipulation techniques and use of VNTI and/or other DNA analysis software).
- Protein Expression in E. coli and Mammalian cell systems.
- Protein Purification (Affinity, Ion Exchange, Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography, Size
- Protein Analysis (SDS PAGE, HPLC, ELISA, Western blotting)
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50240.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50240
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021