CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Support Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
?25- ?28.85 per hour PAYE
Analytical Support Associate Role:
- Responsible for coordinating, facilitating, and undertaking activities pertaining to transfer of analytical methods to international government / contract labs as part of the companies global sales expansion.
- Supporting drug product analytical method transfers to international government / contract labs as part of the companies? global sales expansion.
- Management of various aspects of the analytical method transfer process (e.g. tracking of transfer milestones, preparation and approval of analytical method transfer plans and reports and ensuring adherence to transfer requirements).
- Completing subject matter expert data review of International lab method run results where required.
- Providing analytical support for drug product registration/import testing in International labs, through management of the shipment of company reference standards, critical reagent and commercial materials.
- Hold a third level qualification (Degree/Diploma) in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology.
- Have at least 2 years relevant experience in a pharmaceutical/healthcare environment.
- Have strong technical writing skills.
- Experience with analytical techniques such as HPLC, Bioassay and Compendial testing would also be advantageous
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
This Analytical Support Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
Entitlement to work in Ireland is essential. Please quote reference 50238.
You MUST be eligible to work in Munster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natasha Young
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 50238
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021