CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Systems Specialist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Worthing on a contract basis for 6 months.
Hourly £20.73 Umbrella
Quality Systems Specialist Role:
- Management of routine site document archiving and retention process including interaction with 3rd party contractor.
- Supporting site operations with routine documentation requests including document logging, filing, VQD system support & printing.
- Training and coaching of others in documentation processes.
- Ensure systems are maintained in a compliant manner in accordance with the company QMS and EU GMP
- Oversight of imbedded safety processes within document archive
- Actively manage and continuously improve Quality Systems processes
- Degree level qualification (or strong equivalent experience) in an appropriate scientific, technical or engineering discipline.
- You will understand the quality management systems in depth and to lead the site implementation of the system for GMP compliance.
- Experience in a Quality or Compliance based role within a complex GMP environment with a strong Quality and continuous improvement mind-set, as well as strong communication skills are also needed.
- Working knowledge of site operations and processes would be beneficial.
- The individual should be a self-starter with keen attention to detail and compliance at the forefront of their decision-making process.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Quality Systems Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Worthing, West Sussex.
Please quote reference 50237.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50237
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021