CK Group are recruiting for a Health Outcomes Scientist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Bracknell on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly £36 - £48 per hour PAYE
Health Outcomes Scientist Role:
- Provide scientific expertise and effective project oversight to ensure the successful fulfillment of the health outcomes research agenda to deliver better patient outcomes that are valued by payers and providers.
- Project focus on disease and/or treatments that the business is developing and span the entire lifecycle of development and commercialisation.
- Focus on key healthcare policy issues that impact patient outcomes.
- Develop and ensure that appropriate health outcomes research strategies are in place to support Pricing, Reimbursement and Access activities for company products.
- Communicate health outcomes findings and concepts to internal and external business partners and takes a leadership role in the dissemination of health outcomes research findings to the scientific community.
- An advanced degree, including PhD, M.D., or PharmD/Master?s degree with relevant experience in an appropriate discipline (e.g., economics, epidemiology, health administration, health services, medicine, pharmacoeconomics, psychology, statistics, or other relevant sciences)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully in a team-oriented/cross-functional environment.
- Understanding of and experience with clinical settings and clinical research is preferred.
- Technical and analytic capabilities in the areas of economic modelling, economic evaluation, cost-effectiveness evaluation, burden of disease, epidemiology, statistics, health care policy etc would be advantageous.
- The ability to travel domestically and to international locations.
Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world\'s most urgent medical needs.
This Health Outcomes Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Please quote reference 50235.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50235
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021