CK Group are recruiting for a Toxicologist to join a company in the Medical Device industry at their site based in Oberdorf on a permanent basis.
- Evaluate medical device products and combination products for safety as per US and internal procedures and as per the ISO 10993 Standard series.
- Contribute to strategy documents, initiation of material characterization studies, in vitro and in vivo study design and final toxicological and biocompatibility reports where necessary to support Johnson and Johnson medical device products for registration.
- Evaluate gaps in both testing and safety supporting information and traceability of product testing to existing product.
- Establish toxicological safety assessments for materials, chemical and product constituents the ensure materials safety for pre-marketed and marketed medical device products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing, designing, implementing, & analyzing testing systems, procedures & test results for biocompatibility/toxicology evaluation for all JNJ MD materials & products.
- Summarizing & interpreting raw data from reports & supports coordination of central documentation proceduresal, and/or consumer product industry is required.
- Strong understanding of toxicology & biocompatibility risk assessment for medical devices; conduct & interpretation of in vivo and in vitro studies; quality procedures; ISO, GLPS & FDA-CDRH guidelines as related to biocompatibility testing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international medical device company.
Quote job ref 50220.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Switzerland.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jocelyn Blackham
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50220
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021