CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
This Supply Chain Manager role will be working from home.
£32 per hour PAYE or £42 per hour Umbrella.
Supply Chain Manager Role:
- Work alongside other team members to continuously enhance processes, improve analytics and performance metrics, and support user adoption of existing processes, systems and tools.
- Support the sustainability of existing systems, working with COE and IT counterparts to manage configurations, enhancements, reporting, and testing.
- Support the implementation of new processes/process enhancements, systems and system enhancements/releases including: Gathering requirements, testing functionality, providing training, and developing change management plans that ensure all requirements and business needs are achieved.
- Develop/maintain training resources and deliver training to various user groups to drive compliant and efficient use of processes and tools.
- Support the creation, reporting, and analysis of key Demand Planning metrics.
- Bachelor?s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Demand Planning processes including statistical forecasting.
- Experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response, JDA Demand Planning, SAP Integrated Business Planning, Oracle Demantra, or Logility Solutions a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management (PMO certification a plus).
- Familiar with system implementations including technical and functional requirements, system design, implementation, data migration, testing, training, go-live support, and issue resolution.
For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Manager position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50233.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50233
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021