CK Technical are recruiting for a Product Manager (Healthcare Associated Infections portfolio) to join a medical diagnostics company at their site based in Camberley on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading provider of RT PCR solutions and is making huge leaps in the fight against COVID-19.
This role is located in Camberley, Surrey.
Product Manager Role:
Your main duties will be:
- Establishing and maintaining a global understanding of healthcare associated infections markets.
- Formulating marketing strategies for product positioning, market penetration and customer satisfaction.
- Utilising market research to identify new opportunities for growth and establish priority markets.
The ideal candidate for this role will have
- A proven track record in product management or strategic management in microbiology.
- A solid scientific understanding on industrial microbiology techniques and laboratory workflow.
- A demonstrable track record in setting succesful portfolio strategies.
- A relevant scientific degree.
Quote job ref
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50232
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021