CK Technical are recruiting for a Product Manager, specialising in Life Science Solutions & Instrumentation, to join a rapidly growing biotechnology group at their site based in Southampton on a permanent basis.
Product Manager role:
As the Product Manager for Life Science Solutions & Instrumentation portfolio, you will be the expert on all aspects of this market area. This includes, a complete understanding of competitive landscape, customer requirements and their geographical variances, and an excellent understanding of the challenges in this field.
Your main duties will be to:
- Establish and maintain a strong global understanding of the life sciences and Instrumentation market
- Formulate marketing strategy for product positioning, market penetration and customer satisfaction for the allocated product groups in close collaboration with the commercial team.
- Provide regular updates on competitor positioning.
- Develop KOL network specific to life sciences on these relationships to achieve early adoption of new products and technologies.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 3+ years\' experience in standalone product management or strategic marketing roles, preferably within a field relevant to microbiology
- Good knowledge and understanding of Industrial microbiology techniques and laboratory workflow
- Relevant scientific qualification
- Proven track record in setting successful portfolio strategies
- Experience in KOL development and management
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50229.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 50229
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021