We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager to join a leading Clinical Stage Biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire. area. As the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager you will join the Translational Medicine team and be responsible for managing a number of external CROs as well as supporting in-house clinical assay development and validation.
This position would suit an experienced Immuno-oncologist with clinical Biomarker identification who is looking for a predominantly office based position.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing relationships with external vendors carrying out patient sample analysis, including immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunophenotyping and molecular assays.
2. Leading data interpretation and hypotheses generation, troubleshooting issues and identifying potential next steps.
3. Taking a lead role in the design, development and validation of assays for testing human clinical samples.
4. Work towards internal and GCP guidelines
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist - Outsource Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree / PhD in a life sciences discipline in addition to an Immuno-oncology or Immunology experience within a Biotech or Biopharmaceutical company
2. Proven industry experience in a Clinical / GCP setting where you have analysed data from a range of test ( IHC, Immunophenotyping, Molecular Assays etc.).
3. Ability to work to tight deadlines and to adapt to changing priorities.
Key Words: Senior Scientist | Clinical Assay | Immuno-oncology | Biomarker | Biotechnology | Biotherapeutics | Viral Therapy | CRO | Outsourcing Manager | Project Manager | Lead Scientist | Principal Scientist | Immunohistochemistry | Immunology
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgia Walden
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634609
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021