CK Group are recruiting for a Shift CNC Machine Operator to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leamington Spa on initially a contract basis for 6 months.
£20 per hour PAYE
Shift CNC Machine Operator Role: (This is a shift based role that covers earlies, lates and night shifts)
- Responsible for the processing and machining of high Quality medical devices following cellular manufacturing principles to strict regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for the setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls. - Operating of manual machines which may include conventional lathes, mills, de-burr stations, flat lap and polishing machines, sphere lap and polishing machines, pillar drills and various standard machine shop equipment.
- CNC machine operations include producing medical devices on lathes or milling machine centres after set up with only tool and datum off-set changes permitted with no program adjustments.
- At a minimum 2 years continuous CNC experience.
- 2 years production operator experience.
- Setting & operating 5 axis CNC mill/turn & 2 axis CNC lathes in a high volume production environment and be conversant with Fanuc Controls.
- Experience working within a highly regulated environment preferably Medical & Aerospace.
- ONC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
This Shift CNC Machine Operator role will be based at our clients site in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50223.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Heather Deagle
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 50223
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd March 2021
- Expires: 20th April 2021