We are currently looking for a Microbial Process Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire. Please note this is a 12 month contract with strong potential for extension. As the Microbial Process Scientist you will be responsible for supporting process development activities within a Microbial Process team (Evaluate cellular responses, process optimisation and troubleshooting). This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and motivated graduate to join a leading business.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbial Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute microbial process improvement experiments for existing measures at lab and pilot scale (250ml to 200L).
2. The Microbial Process Scientist will be given the opportunity to work both independently and as part of a team on experimental design and report writing.
3. Help maintain a safe lab environment at all times, ensuring Upstream Process activities are executed in line with expected standards.
4. The Microbial Process Scientist will have a good understanding of E.coli physiology.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbial Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ Scientific Engineering discipline.
2. Proven experience (Academia or industry) within microbial fermentation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microbial Fermentation, E.coli Physiology and lab and pilot scale Microbial Processes.
Key Words: Microbial Process Scientist / Microbial Fermentation / Microbial Process / Berkshire / Fermentation / Lab Scale / Pilot Scale / Scale up / E.coli
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634663
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd March 2021
- Expires: 20th April 2021