We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading biopharmaceuticals company based in the Wiltshire area. As the QA Officer you will be responsible for ensuring Quality matters are considered and acted upon, in a compliant fashion and you will be performing the review and approval of a number of key documents associated to the projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Management of the companies controlled document types including SOPs, change controls, investigations, risk assessments, pre manufacturing checks and facility release.
2. As a QA Officer, you will be responsible for review of batch manufacturing records and release, the administration, review and approval of key aspects of the Quality Systems, including Deviation investigations, CAPAs and Change Controls and you will ensure any major non conformances are resolved.
3. You will be providing training and coaching to more junior members of the team as the QA Officer, and liaising with management and the QP to ensure relevant issues are escalated.
4. You will be working to GMP standards and and must work within any Quality Systems that are applicable to the site. You will also be liaising with customers, consultants and contractors as required to ensure business operates smoothly
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or degree equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience at a pharmaceutical company working to GMP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of operating quality systems, and preparation of documents in a GMP environment.
Key Words: Pharmaceuticals | GMP | cGMP | Quality Assurance | Sterile | Licensed Medicines | Quality Management System | Change Control | CAPA\'s | Deviations | Supplier Management | Compliance | Audits | Specialist | Associate | Quality | QA | Batch Release | Documentation | KPI | Manufacturing | Specialist | Senior QA Officer | CAPAs | SOPs | Engineering
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Lucy Jones
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634535
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd March 2021
- Expires: 19th April 2021