CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Laboratory Technician to join an analytical testing laboratory in the pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry at their site based in Hampshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a laboratory with extensive experience in pharmaceutical and medical device testing across the world.
This role is located near the south coast in Hampshire .
Senior Laboratory Technician Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- To lead and perform disinfectant efficacy studies following client specific protocols and a variety of BS EN Methods. For example, suspension testing (BS EN: 1276 (Bactericidal Activity), BS EN: 1650 (Fungicidal Activity), BS EN: 13704 (Sporicidal Activity)) and BS EN: 13697 (Surface Testing).
- Write protocols for disinfectant efficacy studies, test method design and validation, SOPs, and study/technical reports.
- Ensure that stock levels of appropriate media and consumables are maintained at the desired level and perform general administration duties including collating, reviewing and approving various laboratory records.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Educated to degree level or above in a microbiology field with experinece of conducting disinfectant efficacy studies in a laboratory setting.
- Knowledge and experience in disinfectant neutralization.
- Understanding of microorganism growth and recoveries, and ability to apply skills to new situations.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Laboratory Technician position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50203
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 50203
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd March 2021
- Expires: 19th April 2021