CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Saffron Walden on a contract basis for 12 months. The role is working from home initially and then on site 3-4 days per week.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Global Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Saffron Walden.
£400 per day LTD.
Global Study Manager Role:
- Perform study management tasks as per agreed delegation/oversight.
- In partnership with internal experts and external service providers, provide oversight to ensure study delivery of both internally-run and outsourced studies.
- Lead/contribute to the preparation of delegated study documents (e.g. Informed Consent Form, applicable study plans, etc.), and external service provider-related documents (e.g. specifications, study specific procedures, etc.).
- Maintain and facilitate interactions with both internal & external functions to ensure efficient study delivery to time, costs and quality objectives.
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of third-party vendors.
- Support with budget management. Initiate contract/budget requests for third-party vendors, facilitate generation of purchase orders, track spend against approved budget and manage the change order process.
- University degree (or equivalent) in medical or biological science or discipline with clinical research.
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry and/or clinical trial experience.
- Deep understanding of ICH-GCP, relevant regulatory/ethics requirements and clinical/drug development.
- Proven organisational and time management skills as well as excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work well both on a cross functional team and independently.
- Experience in all phases of a clinical study lifecycle.
Quote job ref 50202.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 50202
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 24th March 2021
- Expires: 21st April 2021