We are currently looking for a QA specialist to join a leading Medical Device Company based in the Cambridgeshire area on a contract basis. This role has been deemed outside IR35.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QA specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Implement Quality management system operating to ISO13485.
2. Provide high level insight for aseptic manufacturing and Quality assurance.
3. Review and authorise documents such as Specifications, Procedures and Validation documents.
4. Ensure that working practices for both Quality and Operational are effective and compliant.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Engineering/Science or a related field.
2. Proven industry experience within a sterile manufacturing operation preferably working with medical devices.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in the field of aseptic manufacturing and quality management systems.
Key Words: QMS | Medical Device | Sterile | GMP | Contract | ISO13485 | Aseptic | Manufacturing |
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Huseyn Hajiyev
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634658
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th March 2021
- Expires: 16th April 2021