CK Group are recruiting for a Formulation Scientist on behalf of an innovative drug development organisation, to be based at their site in Burgess Hill on a permanent basis.
Formulation Scientist Role:
Your duties will include:
- Preparation of a range of formulation types (e.g. suspensions, emulsions, granules and powders) using specialist laboratory scale equipment.
- Conducting larger pilot production studies in preparation for full scale manufacture.
- Performing and recording detailed physical property measurements and assessments of storage stability under a range of temperature conditions in accordance with the relevant study plans, guidelines and crop protection directives.
- Performing and recording detailed physical/chemical assessments of formulation characteristics to determine the acceptability of formulations.
- Accurately record data from all studies in benchbooks, pro-formas, databases and spreadsheets and check data quality to look for trends (e.g. shelf life).
- Maintaining all formulations laboratory resources and equipment to an acceptable standard.
To be considered for the position you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of spray drying and tablet pressing/ processing would be required.
- Qualified to MSc level (or possess equivalent experience) in a relevant chemistry or pharmaceutical based discipline.
- Experience in the production of oral solid dose tablets.
For more information or to apply for this Formulation Scientist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50153.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 50153
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th March 2021
- Expires: 15th April 2021