We currently have an exciting and unique opportunity available for a Skills Support Programme Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Skills Support Programme Manager you will be responsible for providing programme management support to the Skills Programme within a team of project managers across the company\'s advanced therapies skills programme, to support the established Advanced Therapies Apprenticeship Community and facilitate new talent projects including a virtual centre for advanced therapies training and a national network of training facilities.
The position will report directly into the Head of Skills Delivery and will require good industry stakeholder engagement and creative thinking to bring together multiple stakeholders to deliver on industry needs.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Skills Support Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working within a collaborative team to deliver and adapt to situations to ensure correct project delivery across the skills programme. Ensure governance across the skills programme, including project initiation, workflow management, financial forecasting, establishing documentation and reporting structures, developing communication plans with multiple stakeholders, and delivering multiple tasks to timelines.
2. Work effectively as a team member to successfully deliver overarching key skills objectives identified within budget for multiple projects. Initiate, identify, and formulate appropriate processes for projects, ensuring regular co-ordination and updates at progress meetings, providing relevant documentation in advance and administrative tasks.
3. Agree budgets for programmes and agree costs with relevant stakeholders. Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project outputs to schedule and within budget
4. Identify appropriate knowledge resource from within and externally to the company to generate coherent project plans and coordinate suitable resource to agree outputs and outcomes, and in conjunction with the Head of Skills Delivery implement a plan to deliver on projects
5. Manage activities and training across various programmes for employers, training providers and the project team. This includes mapping, planning and implementation of training events for all cohorts and programmes.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Skills Support Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences related discipline eg. biological sciences, biomedical sciences, biochemistry, immunology etc. In addition to this, you will also need a background knowledge of the cell and gene therapy industry, and a recognition of the industry needs and demands.
2. Experience of project management through working in either: biotech, biopharma, CMO, CRO, clinical trials or supply chain, to consistently deliver projects to time, cost and quality standards.
3. Experience of successful training and skill development, and a broad scientific and commercial technical expertise.
Key Words: Cell Therapy | Gene Therapy | Programme Manager | Skills Development |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0131 202 9700
- Reference: J5634644
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th March 2021
- Expires: 14th April 2021