A fantastic opportunity has become available for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with a passion for the science and technology markets, to join our expanding Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) office based in our East London Headquarters (on the central line). HRS is multi-award winning recruitment consultancy (IRP, Global Recruiter, The Recruiter) and the successful Senior Recruitment Consultant will have the opportunity to take a senior role in a number of different divisions based upon your core interest. All desks have a mixture of high potential customers as well as some established relationships built up over the best part of the last ten years. You will be supporting clients in the Pharmaceutical, Science and Health markets with their technology staffing needs, so any interest or experience you have in any of these areas would be an advantage but not essential.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
HRS is an ambitious and exciting business lead by experienced recruiter Ricky Martin in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar. We aim to deliver recruitment excellence, with all business activities offering a service of real value and we are looking for a high energy individual who cares about making a difference to people\'s careers.
We are looking for a driven Senior Recruitment Consultant with the motivation and flair to join our well-established recruitment business. You will have the opportunity to join a desk which has the ability to grow further and one where you can develop professionally. A generous package will be on offer for the successful candidate including a target-driven commission scheme, quarterly bonus and both company wide and personal incentive rewards. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant your duties will be, but not limited to the following:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation which will include responsibility for taking detailed job specifications from clients and understanding their requirements.
2. Candidate calling and interviewing including consultative advice and relationship building. You will provide advice and knowledge to candidates on the job market and how best you can help them fulfil their career ambitions.
3. Working towards individual and team targets which will be a combination of financial, activity (KPI) and where measurable success. As part of your daily role you will manage both candidates and clients throughout the interview process right up until the offer stage and close.
4. Co-ordinate and arrange customer meetings and networking events to further develop your understanding of the market, provide insight to your expertise and abilities and of course represent HRS in a professional and positive manner. You will be involved in business development on all levels.
1. Prior experience as a Recruitment Consultant (ideally as a Senior Recruitment Consultant however those who have operated as a Consultant for the same business for a prolonged period, are welcomed to apply), with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding targets in a professional recruitment environment. We are particularly interested in those Recruitment Consultants with experience recruiting in to the science, clinical, engineering, sales or IT markets, however those with an interest in doing something new, will also be welcomed to apply.
2. A track record of developing new and existing business providing permanent and / or contract recruitment services is essential. We have opportunities where you could support either our permanent or contract recruitment desk.
3. Excellent communication skills with clear examples of exceptional customer service (via testimonials) is also essential with those who have individual certification as a member or fellow of the IRP (MIRP or FIRP) being highly desirable.
Key Words: Lead Recruiter / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Contract Recruiter / Scientific Recruitment / Principal Contract Recruiter / Science Contract / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Leader / Recruitment Excellence / Technical Recruiter
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ricky Martin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J3869
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th March 2021
- Expires: 14th April 2021