CK Group are recruiting for a Cell Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Stevenage on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Cell Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
Up to £21.53 per hour.
Cell Scientist Role:
- Responsible for the production, amplification and validation of stocks using established processes.
- Support the design, generation and validation of biological reagents to support drug discover.
- BSc in the Life Sciences or equivalent experience.
- Experience with cultured eukaryotic cells and recombinant cell technologies.
- Evidence of working with good aseptic technique.
- Basic protein analytical skills (SDS-PAGE/Immunoblotting).
For more information or to apply for this Cell Scientist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50124.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50124
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th March 2021
- Expires: 12th April 2021