Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Programme Director to join a long-established and highly successful specialist consultancy providing advice and practical support to organisations developing novel medicinal products. They have a particular expertise in Advanced Therapies and have been instrumental in some very high-profile programmes.
This can be a fully home-based position.
Base salary up to £80K
As Programme Director you will join a small, busy team providing top quality guidance and support to clients with pharmaceutical and medical device products at various stages in their development.
Key duties will include:
- Supporting client\'s development programmes across:
Target Product Profile development and early strategic planning
Pre-clinical study design and oversight
MAA & NDA applications
- Throughout this you will be responsible for the selection and management of third parties that work is outsourced to
As Programme Director you will require:
- Life Sciences degree, preferably a PhD
- A background spanning multiple parts of the product development cycle from discovery through to commercialisation, pre-clinical and clinical experience is a must
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Experience of leading virtual development projects
- Experience of having worked in a smaller organisation
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in Advanced Therapies or Oncology will be useful
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 50063 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50063
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 7th April 2021
- Expires: 5th May 2021