Clinical Coordinator / Technician
Permanent positions - £24,000 to £28,000
Based in Central London
Do you have a background in Biological Sciences / Healthcare, or interest in these fields?
Would you like to work for a leading academic institute with a specialist clinical simulation & learning centre in central London?
Through their specialised clinical simulation and interactive learning centre, my client supports the next generation of healthcare professionals in providing a hands-on practical and engaging learning environment. Containing everything from replica wards to clinical classrooms, they are looking to bring on board a couple of Clinical Coordinators / Technicians, who will be responsible for the smooth running of the facility, splitting their time between administrative, technical and customer facing responsibilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team passionate in providing leading clinical and scientific education. There are great prospects to develop your skillset and career within the role, and longer time at the organisation.
Key Responsibilities of the Clinical Coordinator / Technician will include;
- Set-up and close down of the clinical skill classes, including preparation and maintenance of specialist healthcare equipment.
- Support set up and delivery of online clinical learning resources, including use of audio and visual equipment.
- Administrative duties including responding to student queries and distribution of information to key points of contact across the department.
- Front-of-house reception support, including organising bookings into the facility.
- Ensure adherence to appropriate clinical practices and health & safety (H&S) guidelines.
- Responsible for asset and stock control, equipment repair and ordering of supplies across the facility.
- Lead site and H&S inductions.
To be considered for this Clinical Coordinator / Technician vacancy you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc and/or A-Levels in Life Sciences or Healthcare (e.g. Biomedical Science, Clinical Sciences, Biology, Biochemistry etc.) or equivalent working experience.
- Experience with relevant technical and/or practical skills for the position e.g. working with healthcare equipment (maintenance and repair) and/or preparation of healthcare areas/ rooms/ clinics etc.
- Experience in a customer/ patient facing role (or similar), so having demonstratable customer service skills.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to plan and prioritise, so able to deliver work within tight deadlines and turn around times.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail in order to record important data accurately.
- Beneficial - Prior experience working within a clinical / healthcare / GcP environment.
- Beneficial - Audio / Visual skills.
Key Words "Clinical Technician, Clinical Coordinator, Healthcare simulation, Clinical simulation, Clinical learning, GcP, Clinical Sciences, Biomedical Science, Biology, Biochemistry, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Contact: Katie-May Kress
- Phone: 0203 096 4711
- Reference: J36303
- Updated: 30th March 2021
- Expires: 27th April 2021