CK Clinical are recruiting on an exclusive project with Boyds for a Regulatory, Scientific and Medical Writer.
Boyds are a consultancy providing a wide range of expertise and skills central to the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology medicinal products and medical devices. Working with early stage biotechs, medical device companies and universities, the team supports the development of advanced therapy medicinal products (ATMPs), small molecules and biologics across a wide range of therapeutic areas.
This position can offer full home working or be based in their Dublin office.
- Preparing a range of documents for submissions in the UK, EU and US such as clinical summaries and overviews, scientific advice briefing documents, paediatric investigation/study plans, orphan drug applications.
- Preparing clinical documents
- Preparing abstracts and manuscripts for
- Project management including internal and client management
- Scheduling and chairing roundtable meetings with
- A self-starter with a proven experience in regulatory/scientific/medical writing within the biotech/pharma sector.
- Significant experience in the preparation of key regulatory and clinical documents for complex projects.
- Confident when interacting with clients and a willingness to take the lead in conversations
Please quote reference 50036.
You MUST be eligible to work in Leinster. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julia Day
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 50036
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021