CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Manager, Regulatory CMC for a permanent role with a well-established and successful international pharmaceutical company based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
Senior Manager, CMC Role:
To lead Regulatory CMC activities and to provide Regulatory CMC expertise to multiple global projects.
Key duties will include:
- Leading and supporting multiple global projects.
- Be accountable for execution of multiple projects and stakeholder\'s satisfaction.
- Provide regulatory CMC advice to project members.
- Lead preparation of regulatory CMC documents and Module 3 sections.
- Working closely with IPT and CMC teams to advance development projects towards submission and approval.
- Providing CMC support on established products including growth market submissions and post-approval activities.
As Senior Manager, you will need:
- At least a University Degree in a Scientific field
- Extensive Regulatory CMC experience gained within a pharmaceutical company at Manager level.
- Experience working with agencies/vendors.
- Experience in the development of solid/parenteral dosage forms.
- Ability to manage conflicting guidance and provide solutions.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49970 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49970
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021