An animal health organization is looking for a Production Technician to join its growing team. You will be responsible for producing Finished Vaccine Product in line with scheduled production dates in a Quality environment, complying with Company and statutory procedures. You must hold a degree in a scientific discipline and ideally have some experience in a production or manufacturing role working to GMP standards.
Shift Pattern -
Monday to Wednesday 07:30 til 18:00
Off Thursday to Wednesday
Thursday to Saturday 07;30 til 18;00
Monday to Wednesday 07;30 til 18:00
- Inoculation, Incubation and Harvesting of bacteria on solid Media , Broths and Fermentor.
- Accurate Completion of Antigen Production Records and associated Data Capture Forms
- Preparation of materials and apparatus used in Antigen Production and Blending / Bottling
- Blending / Bottling Finished Vaccine.
- Labelling / Packaging & storage of Finished Vaccine.
- Use of Autoclave
- Collaborating in the generation of the Production Schedule
- Delivering work as per the Production Schedule.
- Writing / amending relevant SOP's and Data Capture Forms.
- Health & Safety Compliance (Risk / COSHH etc)
- Management of Stock / raw materials required for Production processes.
- Liaison and communication with Company personnel at all levels.
- Provide support in new product/process development.
- Basic equipment maintenance
- A BSc in a scientific discipline
- At least 6 months experience in cGMP quality/production or equivalent environment Working knowledge of relevant quality standards, cGMP (Desirable)
- Technical knowledge of emergency (autogenous) vaccine products is desirable.
- Knowledge of the processes involved
- A good eye for detail;
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working experience of COSHH & Health & Safety regulations
- Team work experience
- Communication skills
- Computer literate - Word, Excel
This is a great opportunity for a strong graduate, or someone with previous experience to join a growing team.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6815
- Updated: 25th March 2021
- Expires: 22nd April 2021