CK Group are recruiting for a PCR Scientist to join a small biotechnology company that develop and supply PCR kits, to be based at their site in Harlow, Essex on a permanent basis.
PCR Scientist Role:
This will be a lab-based role and would suit someone who is a highly motivated and self-starter with industry PCR knowledge. The successful candidate will be joining a small team (training will be provided, though they will be expected to be self-reliant going forward).
- Making component solutions for, and kit assembly of PCR based kits according to protocols.
- Aliquot and labelling.
- Reagent and consumable stock level management and ordering.
- Writing SOPs etc., as well as lab book write up.
- Admin and laboratory housekeeping.
- Laboratory support work for other areas of the business.
- Willingness to be flexible in other job tasks.
- Degree qualified in Molecular Biology, Biochemical or equivalent.
- Experience in biotechnology manufacturing environment would be desirable.
- Experience with DNA analysis technologies, e.g. TaqMan genotyping etc.
- Molecular Biology knowledge in particular in PCR.
- Proactive, good communicator and attention to detail.
For more information or to apply for this PCR Scientist position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com quoting job ref 49983.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49983
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 15th March 2021
- Expires: 12th April 2021