CK Group are recruiting for a Global Study Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Global Study Manager role will be based at our clients site in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire.
Salary: £277.50 PAYE or £350 Umb per day
Global Study Manager Role:
- Contribute to the development of study documents as appropriate as well as any updates/amendments, ensuring template and version compliance.
- Lead the preparation of country specific agreements, confidentiality agreements, clinical trial applications and other applicable country documents.
- Manage the set-up of third-party vendors, assessing initial statement of work and budget, as well as the change order process.
- Provide input to data management documents and interface with data management representatives and sites to facilitate the delivery of study data.
- Initiate contract/budget requests and track ongoing status; facilitate generation of purchase orders, review vendor invoices and assist in tracking spend against approved budget.
- University degree/Bachelor\'s degree, preferably in medical or biological science, or discipline associated with Clinical Research, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years clinical trial experience.
- Global study management.
- Proven recent experience in CRO or Pharma.
- Oncology and Early Phase experience.
For more information or to apply for this Global Study Manager position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49735.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49735
Website: CK Group
- Updated: 1st April 2021
- Expires: 29th April 2021