CK Group are recruiting for a Drug Safety Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the world\'s leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Drug Safety Associate role will be based at the site in High Wycombe.
Up to £16.40 per hour, depending on experience.
Drug Safety Associate Role:
- Triage of incoming cases to prioritise for daily workflow management.
- Completion of remaining case data entry (including narrative or auto-narrative), manual coding, label and approval.
- Operational management activities for onshore teams and vendors, including but not limited to: workload and productivity monitoring activities, workload meetings, vendor meetings, monitoring quality of ICSRs.
- Participation in local or global project teams, including on-time delivery of assigned responsibilities.
- Mentoring of other Drug Safety Associates (DSAs) or staff, as identified.
- Registered Nurse or Pharmacist (certification/licensure is required e.g. RN, RPh, PharmD).
- Health/Biomedical degree (BS, PhD or other related scientific degree/qualification).
- Licensed Practical Nurse with Bachelor\'s degree, or with knowledge of pharmacovigilance usually exhibited with experience in a pharmaceutical safety-related role.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred, with a focus on pharmaceutical safety related areas. Case processing experience is desired.
- Manage own work: ability to prioritize, plan and organize work assignments, and able to work under strict timelines.
For more information or to apply for this Drug Safety Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49963.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 49963
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd February 2021
- Expires: 23rd March 2021