We are currently looking for a Downstream Process Scientist to join an exciting ATMP company based in the London area. As the Downstream Process Scientist you will be responsible for developing downstream purification processes and supporting the manufacturing operations with implementing new processes and troubleshooting activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Downstream Process Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have technical responsibilities of carrying our purification techniques such as chromatography, filtration and TFF in order to develop downstream unit operations.
2. As part of the Process Development and MSAT department, you will scale up and tech transfer the laboratory scale operations into the GMP production facility.
3. You will be innovative and drive for new process technologies, bring in new high throughput development tools, DoE tools, and statistical and mechanistic process modelling in order to keep the company on the leading edge of manufacturing science and technology.
4. As the Downstream Process Scientist, you will also be involved in process analytics and using formulation knowledge to support the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Downstream Process Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a biochemistry or engineering related subject will be required.
2. Proven industry experience in a biopharmaceutical setting is essential, and experience in the scale up of downstream bioprocess operation would be beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with downstream process development is necessary, using techniques such as chromatography, filtration and TFF.
Key Words: Downstream | Process Development | MSAT | Manufacturing Science and Technology | Scientist | CGT | ATMP | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | Chromatography | AKTA | Filtration | TFF | Analytical | Formulation | DoE | QbD | Process Engineer | Bioprocess | DSP | Scale Up | Tech Transfer | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Georgina Beer
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634334
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 23rd February 2021
- Expires: 23rd March 2021