CK Group are recruiting for a Project Manager to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the world\'s number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
£20-30 per hour, depending on experience.
Project Manager Role:
· Help plan, coordinate and undertake client projects ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed quality standards and meet client specifications within agreed deadlines and budget.
· Generate and manage accrual tracking sheets that forecast and record revenue recognition for each aspect of the project and update as and when the project activities dictate.
· Provide progress reports and project financial updates to the Head of Project Management as and when required.
· Detailed knowledge in one or more of the following areas: formulation development, analytical development, pharmaceutical production, quality control/assurance, or regulatory CMC documentation desirable.
· Strong scientific and technical knowledge in Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing is desirable.
· Formal project management qualification.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49389.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hannah Oakley
- Phone: 01438870022
- Reference: 49389
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd February 2021
- Expires: 23rd March 2021