CK Technical are recruiting for Production Operators to join a leading global chemical solutions company, at their site in Cambridge on a 12 month contract. This is a shift based role with a rotating weekly pattern of three shifts; 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am.
This Production Operator role is located in Duxford, Cambridge.
Production Operator Role:
Your main duties will be to:
· Ensure all work is carried out safely and all near misses, incidents and accidents are reported/investigated.
· Operate plant machinery to manufacture products.
· Set up batches, checking, weighing and adding materials and physically moving batch materials where required.
· Clean vessels between batches to ensure no cross-contamination of product and/or materials to subsequent batches.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
· A qualification in a Chemistry or Technical based subject or equivalent working experience.
· You will need to be an excellent team player and be able to easily adapt to changing priorities.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49960.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49960
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd February 2021
- Expires: 23rd March 2021