CK Group are recruiting for a Principal Quality Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Principal Quality Officer role will be based at our clients site in Hurley, Berkshire.
£25-35 per hour PAYE, dependant on level of experience.
Principal Quality Officer Role:
- Provide expert support for the development and implementation of a Global Quality Management System (Processes, procedures) and Operations distribution model for commercial vaccine distribution.
- Develop and maintain systems and Quality Operational decisions that support continuity of supply and product disposition.
- Work within a cross functional team and individually, working to support the assessment of existing processes, design of new processes, writing and implementation of written procedures.
- Lead and support the management of Global changes, resolution of complex failure events and support continual process improvement.
- Ensure competent authority enquiries, inspections, visits and internal company audits are appropriately supported and issues resolved in a timely and robust fashion.
- Bachelor\'s degree in a related scientific discipline with relevant experience (preferably Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Life Sciences).
- Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies, vaccine manufacturing, and control measures.
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise® QMS providing a significant advantage.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk-based decisions.
- Able to demonstrate good planning and organisation skills.
For more information or to apply for this Principal Quality Officer position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49956.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49956
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 23rd February 2021
- Expires: 23rd March 2021