CK Group are working with an innovative and fast growing biotech company to recruit a Project Director - Non-Clinical to join them on a permanent basis, in the Massachusetts area.
Our client is an immunotherapy company located in Waltham MA, established to pioneer the next generation of immunotherapies. They are committed to enabling the world with these transformative reagents in order to accelerate biological discovery and the development of new therapeutics.
Project Director - Non-Clinical Role:
- Project management of non-clinical efficacy, pharmacokinetics and safety evaluation studies.
- Assist the regulatory and registration department for the administrative approval.
- Work closely with the project team to make overall arrangements for the project, coordinate internal and external resources, and follow up reports according to the project plan to ensure smooth implementation of the project.
- Manage problems, risks and situation changes in the project, and timely identify and coordinate relevant resources to solve problems.
- Responsible for the check and acceptance at key nodes of the project; responsible for the document review and archiving; carry out regular project reports.
- Coordinate internal and external partners of the project, assist the project team in selecting and managing external suppliers, and ensure the participation and cooperation of all functional departments within the company related to the project.
- Other work related to R&D projects and other tasks assigned by senior management.
- PhD/Masters degree in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, Pharmacology or related field; Immunology and/or Oncology background preferred but not mandatory.
- At least 10 years industrial working experience with at least three of proven project leads; track record of milestone accomplishments in an industrial setting.
- Significant hands-on experience with assay development or execution in either cell biology or pharmacology to allow trouble- shooting and further strengthening of our research platform; experience with immune oncology in vitro, ex vivo or in vivo assays is a plus.
- Extraordinary flexibility and ability to think independently, but work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary matrix team of a fast-growing biotechnology organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
For more information or to apply for this Project Director - Non-Clinical position, please contact Amy on +44 (0)1438 842979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49905. Alternatively, visit our website https://ckgroup.co.uk/search/.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the US.
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Amy Lloyd
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 49905
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2021
- Expires: 22nd March 2021