CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Associate to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world\'s biggest healthcare challenges.
This Regulatory Associate role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
£20-30 per hour Umbrella.
Regulatory Associate Role:
- Data mining and compilation of nonclinical study reports from legacy submissions and company archives.
- Update specific nonclinical CTD components from existing submission documentation.
- Comprehensive literature/information searches both externally and internally.
- Where necessary, technical authoring of new CTD components to support in-licensed/collaborative products.
- Generation of nonclinical submission components to support established pharmaceutical products, e.g. label unification, ad hoc requests for information.
- Minimum graduate level, with a relevant biologically based scientific background.
- Understanding of the nonclinical content related to in vivo and in vitro testing, i.e. pharmacology, pharmacokinetics & toxicology related to drug development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proficiency in searching on-line scientific publication databases.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Associate position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49944.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49944
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2021
- Expires: 22nd March 2021