We are currently looking for a Project Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for successfully delivering assigned projects as per project proposals and ensuring these are delivered in line with timelines. Please note this role is fully remote. This is initially a 3 month contract with strong potential to go permanent if the project is successfully implemented.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Oversee all project activities and act as main point of contact between the project team and different departments.
2. The Project Manager will adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) at all times.
3. Proactively suggest and deliver Process Improvements where possible, to ensure more efficient project delivery. Strong communication and a great team player.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical / Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in project management or coordination within a Pharmaceutical / CRO / Biotechnology company
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Life Science Project Management, adherence to SOP\'s and ability to meet deadlines
Key Words: Project Manager / Pharmaceutical / Life Science / CRO / Biotechnology / SOPs / Standard Operating Procedures / London / Hertfordshire / Essex / Remote / Work from Home / Continuous Improvement / Project Plan
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Fabio Roque
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634507
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd February 2021
- Expires: 22nd March 2021