CK Group are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate - CMC to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
£20.50 per hour PAYE
Regulatory Affairs Associate Role:
- The Senior Associate Regulatory Affairs (CMC) provides varying levels of product support to the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) function, which is responsible for Module 3 of regulatory submissions across phases of product development from clinical to lifecycle.
- Support may include organizing, managing and executing on regulatory CMC projects and submissions.
- Tasks may include creating and/or maintaining submission timelines and tables of contents, formatting of documents per style guide, scheduling meetings, drafting meeting agendas and minutes, managing document reviews and other tasks as requested.
- Degree in life sciences, biochemistry, or chemistry
- Experience in biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with eCTD structure
- Experience in CMC, including preparation of submissions to Agencies
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
This Regulatory Affairs Associate role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Please quote reference 49952
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49952
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2021
- Expires: 22nd March 2021