CK Group are recruiting for a contract PV Manager to join a pharmaceutical manufacturer on an interim basis for 6 months initially. The company are based in the North West of England but this position can be entirely remote based.
This company is an established and successful manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceutical products, supplying to the high street, pharmacies and distributors across UK and into Europe.
This PV manager post can be remote based, with the company UK headquarters and factory site based in the North West of England, population of 5,080.
Hourly rates in the region of £60 per hour, depending on experience.
PV Manager Role:
- Lead & develop a small team of PV specialists in the operation of a post-marketing pharmacovigilance system
- Oversee safety database management
- Signal detection and risk management
- PSMF management
- SDEA and third-party oversight
- Develop & manage Standard Operating Procedures
- CAPA resolution
- Medical information queries
- BSc Life Sciences graduate or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years\' experience in post-marketing pharmacovigilance/drug safety
- Excellent interpersonal & verbal/written communication skills, with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Pragmatism, with well-developed problem solving skills
- Positive, collaborative and inclusive
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL49885 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49885
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd February 2021
- Expires: 22nd March 2021