We are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join a globally leading Laboratory Instrumentation company covering a South East territory. As the Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the growth of the Measurement Instrumentation portfolio with both existing and new customers across the South East of England.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will utilise market research to generate leads and identify opportunities for growth of the Measurement Instrumentation portfolio with both new and existing accounts across the South East.
2. You will manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting sales opportunities, negotiation and closing of sales.
3. As the Sales Engineer for the South East, you will manage your territory through use of the CRM and effective planning.
4. You will visit client sites as well as attending conferences and networking events, giving demonstrations of products and assisting with installations and customer training where appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Engineer - South East we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject e.g. Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering
2. Proven experience selling analytical instrumentation into a relevant industry e.g. Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Petro/Chemical
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with measurement instrumentation.
Key Words: Chemistry | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Chemical Engineering | Analytical | Instrumentation | Measurement | Equipment | Sales | Account Management | Business Development | Sales Engineer | South East | London | Lead Generation | Negotiation | CRM | Laboratory Instrumentation |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634491
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 19th March 2021