CK Group are recruiting for a Fluid Engineer to join a water technology company at their site based in Cheshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading developer of membrane technologies designed to significantly reduce the cost and environmental impact of water treatment.
Fluid Engineer Role:
The main duties will be to:
- Perform CFD analyses of water-based solutions through membrane and filter structures.
- Work with the R&D team to design, conduct and validate experiments to confirm CFD results.
- Research, develop and design of new porous structures for polymer, ceramic and metal-based membranes and filters.
- Provide accurate and detailed reports of CFD analyses and experimental reports.
- Degree in Engineering or another relevant degree.
- Highly experienced in CFD (Ansys Fluent or similar).
- 3D CAD experience.
- Experience with Fluid Dynamic Experiments.
For more information or to apply for this Fluid Engineer position, please contact Emily Mills on 01246 457730 or email email@example.com , quoting job ref 49922.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49922
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 19th March 2021