Manufacturing Quality Assurance Specialist
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary and package
- The post holder will assess and improve the Pharma Quality System and contribute to GMP compliance and quality operations associated with the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical products for human use.
- You MUST have QA experience within a manufacturing/production setting.
- Are involved in or lead continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in a scientific or technical discipline, preferably a Microbiology background.
- Significant experience in a Manufacturing QA role within a
- Pharmaceutical Quality System.
- GMP Manufacturing/production experience.
- Direct experience in the manufacture of solid oral dosage products.
- Previous experience in writing and producing detailed reports.
- Quality Risk Management.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Lean six sigma trained.
If you're interested in the role please apply online, alternatively call me on 0121 728 8455 if you have any questions.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158604
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 26th February 2021