CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Officer to join the in vivo biosafety team of a leading developer of veterinary medical products to be based at their site in Penicuik on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Routine animal husbandry and welfare to support In-vivo Biosafety group.
- Assisting in initiating in-vivo studies.
- Compliance with the Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Study Plans/Protocols.
- Inoculation of eggs and small animals
- Maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities
- Ensuring that stocks of laboratory consumables are maintained
To be considered for the position, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of animal husbandry
- Experience of sample collection
You should be a personal licence holder, and a full UK driving licence is essential for this position
For more information or to apply for the position please contact 0191 3706486
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Sarah Farrow
- Phone: 0191 384 8906
- Reference: 49941
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 19th March 2021