CK Group are recruiting for 2 Biostatisticians to join a leading global pharmaceutical company on a contract basis for 12 months and as the roles have been determined as inside IR35 you can join as either an agency PAYE contractor or via umbrella company.
Our client is a world leading pharmaceutical company that focuses on neurology and immunology. Their ambition is to transform the lives of people living with severe diseases.
The company are based in Slough, but it is anticipated that these roles will be worked remotely. There is also option for EU based candidates to work via one of the global affiliates.
The roles will pay up to £72 per hour (Umbrella) or £53 per hour (PAYE).
Senior/Principal Biostatistician Role:
We are looking for either senior or principal level Biostatistician to work as a Technical Statistician.
- Must have strong programming skills in R or SAS.
- Experience in Bayesian methods and adaptive trials.
- Experience with the managing statistical aspects of clinical studies and global regulatory submissions.
- Knowledge of Bayesian methods using R and/or SAS.
- Able to explain technical/statistical concepts to non-statisticians in other functions within clinical development.
- Ability to read and interpret regulatory guidelines.
- Basic knowledge or understanding of ADaM standards (e.g. experience working with ADaM data).
For more information or to apply for these Biostatistician positions, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49936.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephen Lord
- Phone: 01246 457722
- Reference: 49936
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 19th March 2021