A growing FMCG business has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Production Planner to join its team. You will oversee all aspects of the production process, primarily planning production in this high throughput business. To be considered, you will have previous experience in supporting the planning of a fast-paced production environment.
- Manage and control the production scheduling, producing plans on a weekly basis.
- Manage customer lead times to ensure orders are scheduled and delivered on time.
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Review manufacturing processes and suggest possible improvements
- Responsible for scheduling planned maintenance downtime for all machines.
- Deliver on-going cost effective solutions.
- Run daily production meetings with all relevant departments.
- Assist in production and planning SOP management/development.
- Oversee stock and demand replenishment.
- Assist in the development(customisation ) and implementation of Production planning/scheduling within Manufacturing execution system (cloud based software solution)
- Proven track record in planning within a manufacturing facility.
- Management of a high throughput and multi SKU production plans and processes.
- Must have considerable experience in production planning.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Good at problem solving.
- Competent with MS office suite.
- Proactive approach in the work environment.
- Previous experience working in implementing and managing production planning using Manufacturing execution systems (MES) ;production planning /scheduling software
- Understanding of industry regulations, including all EH&S.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 6793
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 19th March 2021