CK Group is recruiting for a Quality Laboratory Apprentice to join an adhesives manufacturing company based in Staffordshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
Quality Laboratory Apprentice Role:
Responsibilities will include to:
- Ensure all work is conducted according to accepted Health and Safety practice in order that no one is injured.
- Complete all secondary and performance testing of Stafford Site products in line with Customer and Product Certification requirements.
- Report any non-conformance/deviations from specifications.
- Release products in the SAP system in line with product testing requirements.
- Ensure that all production staff completing in-process product tests are competent.
- Ensure that all equipment in the in-process testing laboratories is maintained and defects reported.
- Collect retained samples and to manage the retained sample store.
- Complete raw material testing in line with site requirements.
- Undertake customer complaints investigations.
- Complete all hygiene testing in line with the site plans.
- Complete equipment calibrations both within the QA Lab and across the IPT laboratories.
- Raise and issue product certificates (Certificates of Analysis, Certificates of Conformance).
- Maintain the QA laboratory in good working order.
You will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Laboratory experience, this can have been gained during studies or in industry.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good IT skills.
For more information or to apply for this Quality Laboratory Apprentice position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49782.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49782
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th February 2021
- Expires: 19th March 2021