We are currently looking for a Technical Officer - In-Vivo to join a leading research institute based in the Midlothian area. As the Technical Officer - In-Vivo you will be responsible for routine animal husbandry and welfare support to the In-Vivo Biosafety group.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Officer - In-Vivo will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will record data to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)/ Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliance levels
2. As the Technical Officer you will maintain the equipment and facilities to GLP/GMP compliance levels.
3. You will be responsible for maintaining stocks of laboratory consumables and reagents.
4. The Technical Officer will also perform inoculation of eggs and small animals for in-vivo adventitious agents and routine animal husbandry as required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Officer - In-Vivo we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working towards GMP or GLP.
3. A Home Office Licence.
Key Words: Technical / Officer / Laboratory / Animal / Technician / Home Office / Life Sciences / Research / GLP / GMP / Good Laboratory Practice / Good Manufacturing Practice / In Vivo / In-Vivo.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634496
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th February 2021
- Expires: 18th March 2021