CK Technical are recruiting for a Health and Safety Coordinator to join a product development company in the life science industry on a 6 month contract based in Stokesley.
Health and Safety Coordinator Role:
This role will provide support to the Health and Safety Manager to ensure there is a safe and suitable working environment which is compliant with current Health & Safety and Environmental legislation.
Your main duties will be to:
- Promote H&S best practice to encourage continual improvement.
- Ensure coronavirus guidance and policy are followed.
- Ensure the Control of Substance Hazardous to health (COSHH) is in a consistent and effective manner.
- Support all audits.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working within a Medical Devices manufacturing environment (desirable).
- Prior experience in a health and safety position.
- Member of the institution of Occupational Safety & Heath (IOSH).
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent.
For more information or to apply for this Health and Safety Coordinator position, please contact Phoebe Walker on 01246 457730 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49937.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Phoebe Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 49937
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th February 2021
- Expires: 18th March 2021