We are currently looking for a Biostatistician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company with full remote working supported. As the Biostatistician you will be responsible for Supporting the development, assessment and introduction of new statistical technology and methodology, including statistical model-based drug development approaches using frequentist and/or Bayesian methodologies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biostatistician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Carry out advanced statistical analyses to address complex design problems across therapy areas, for instance, performing complex simulations to determine sample size and power considerations for different study design options.
2. Effectively lead cross-functional or multi-disciplinary groups and use technical expertise to pro-actively influence business decisions.
3. Providing statistical sciences training to company employees from different disciplines on advanced statistical concepts.
4. Staying current with ongoing developments in statistical methods applications in the pharmaceutical industry.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biostatistician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Computer Science, Statistical or Life Sciences Degree.
2. Strong programming skills in R or SAS.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with frequentist and/or Bayesian methodologies.
Key Words: Contract , Statistician , Biostatistician , SAS , R , Frequentist , Bayesian , Biopharmaceutical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Elliott Harvey
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634497
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 18th February 2021
- Expires: 18th March 2021