CK Group are recruiting for a highly experienced Statistician with strategic oversight experience to join a Clinical Research Organisation/Consultancy (CRO) located in the Cheshire/Manchester region.
Our client is a specialist UK-based Clinical Contract Research Organisation (CRO) with particular expertise in oncology, rare diseases and advanced, cell and gene therapies. They have decades of experience in delivering complex and innovative trials, transforming potential into value.
In partnering with life science companies, our client can help transform promising molecules into valued medicines. They ensure early clinical development strategies are optimised and that Phase I/II studies are both innovatively designed and expertly delivered.
Competitive - can be considered on a contract or permanent basis.
Home-based, but ad hoc visits to the office in Cheshire.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- More than 10-years experience as a statistician (>5 years will also be considered).
- Can provide statistical input to the client at a strategic level, not just operational.
- Ability to oversee the statistical work of another CRO.
- Knowledge and experience of Bayesian Phase I designs (CRM ? Bayesian Logistic Regression Model).
- Ability to understand and critique a CRM design and help communicate the complexities to the client in a simple way.
- Experience of generating plots in R or SAS.
For more information or to apply for this Statistician position, please contact CK Group, quoting job ref 49929.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Russell Oakley
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 49929
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th February 2021
- Expires: 18th March 2021