CK Group are recruiting for a Diagnostics Project Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Melbourn on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Diagnostics Project Manager role will be home based with travel to the clients site in Melbourn, Cambridgeshire post Covid.
£350-400 per day.
Diagnostics Project Manager Role:
- Coach, and work with, Diagnostic Information Managers to ensure accuracy of project/portfolio information.
- Plan and facilitate Diagnostic Project Team meetings, ensuring accurate actions are captured, circulated and followed up on.
- Manage multiple complex projects to deliver to time, cost and quality.
- BA/BSc in relevant subject (or equivalent experience) and a professional project management qualification (e.g. PMP).
- Significant experience within a scientific project management environment.
- Expert understanding of Project Management techniques, tools and principles.
For more information or to apply for this Diagnostics Project Manager position, please contact Julie on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49924.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Julie Marshall
- Phone: 01438 723 500
- Reference: 49924
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th February 2021
- Expires: 18th March 2021