Title: Quality Administrator
Location: North East, Northumberland
Duration: 12 Months
SRG are currently working with a global pharmaceutical company based in the North East of England, who are currently looking for a Quality Administrator. You will provide administrative support to the Quality department. You'll be responsible for department records and will be accountable for the compliance of all Health & Safety records, GMP documentation and other company measures.
- Complete initial QA review of batch and cleaning records.
- Retrieval of batch records, validation records, log books and retention samples.
- Create certification of conformity and analysis.
- Filling quality documentation, ensure they are easy to retrieve during an audit.
- Have a solid understanding of GMP.
- Experienced working within a pharmaceutical environment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ideally worked with other quality management systems.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Grace on 0161 868 2212.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J2158379
- Posted: 18th February 2021
- Expires: 18th March 2021