We are currently looking for a Business Manager to join a leading Life Science Distributor based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Business Manager you will be responsible for the success of the Molecular Biology portfolio, creating long term strategy as an expert on the market.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will have a strong understanding of the Molecular Biology portfolio, utilising market research and data analysis to identify new opportunities and assess market competition.
2. As the Business Manager you will create both short and long term business strategies, and yearly sales forecasts.
3. You will build long lasting and positive relationships with suppliers, encouraging engagement and creating profitable partnerships.
4. You will identify, establish relationships and negotiate terms with new suitable suppliers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology
2. Proven industry experience in a business strategy focussed role. e.g. Product Management, Business Manager
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Molecular Biology techniques such as PCR, NGS, Protein Purification
Key Words: Supplier | Distributor | Portfolio Management | Molecular Biology | PCR | Protein | Proteomics | NGS | Next-generation Sequencing | Protein Purification | Cambridgeshire | Business Manager | Business Strategy | Product Management | Strategy |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Jogesh Bowry
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5634489
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th February 2021
- Expires: 17th March 2021